Listed here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘I love producing TV programs at USC »s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing so many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the brand new pupils getting included with the student that is different who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‘ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice during the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the band allows us to operate on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back once again to campus! It is great to hear what they did on the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it’s also large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the conclusion of this evening when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park oahu is the setting that is perfect most of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Visitors managed to wait classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the entire weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him provide his perspective on being truly a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor web log contributor this week. Keep reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She was excited https://shmoop.pro/college-essay-help/ she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to maintain college with each other and my wife Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two children in the Trojan Family.
However, they truly are maybe not the ones that are only the house who are element of that Trojan Family. It offers been clarified to us from the start that as parents we too are users of the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being together with your kiddies as we all encounter the fun activities that exist. But it is also inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has because of its students while the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are definately not house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and understand they’re in good arms when they are in LA. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you who’re considering transferring to USC we offer a true wide range of references and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite often.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional program Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students should be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of these courses will transfer.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for students interested in a more comprehensive stop by at USC. Throughout a transfer day pupils are able to simply take a walking trip of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and pay attention to a educational funding presentation.